Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Baby Steps

Whoever wants to reach a distant goal must take small steps.
-Helmut Schmid


Work continues on at small steps. Frustrating at times-but always moving forward. My Mantra -I know. We have been working to get my craft room organized and our Master Bedroom. The lights were just updated and the painting has begun. It will be a beautiful French Room. The original hand painted closet doors are beautiful. When repairing the plaster wall to paint-I found the original wall color is the same as we were painting. We had no idea. It makes us feel the original owner is smiling. 
Hand painted Closet doors

 We had a year end party for a basketball team my husband coaches as a volunteer. I used the Cameo Silhouette. In an upcoming blog I will show you step by step how incredible this machine is. 




Silhouette Cameo -Basketball invitations

Close up

Silhouette Cameo-I love this machine.
 I was able to create custom
Autograph books for each of the girls.



This machine is amazing and helps my imagination run wild.

The Positive and Negative of the front of the autograph books.

Added the players names to personalize them.


Completed books and pencils with the school logo to sign the books.


Close up of the pencils.
I wanted pens, but the color of the pencils were
perfect for the gift bags. They are actually drink straw toppers.

Hope you enjoyed your week. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Debra and Dean!! Glad your reno is coming along!! Nice to hear about the wall color! Those doors. Be still my beating heart!
    Also, your party invites and faves for the Lady Hornets turned out fab, Debra!
    Hugs and good thoughts from afar. Please tell Ruthann I send my regards too~~
    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin