Thursday, December 16, 2010

MY REPLY!

Hi Everyone,
It has been a long and winding road getting to this blog.
I am have been working on my "REPLY"
and moving forward. I have taken classes and have
become home stager as well as my interior decorating designation.
I can now use my creative skill as a profession.
As long as I have become accustomed to eating ,
I figured it would be great to have work I enjoyed doing.
My new business is called A BETTER PLACE .
I loved the saying by the Master of the Stage, William Shakespeare
"When I was at home I was in a better place"
and the name was derived from that saying about
being at Home.It is may favorite place.
I will be blogging more now that I am almost done with all the paperwork involved with
starting a business. What was a little added stress with the Christmas and the holidays?

8 comments:

  1. What a great name for the beautiful "work" you do! I'm sure your business will do well. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new endeavor. You will surely do well. Happy Holiday and Good Luck. Connie204

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Best wishes for the new endeavour. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, yes, congrats and all and Bravo Girl. Now can we see your Christmas decorations this year? Don't make me throw myself on the floor in a tantrum like a toddler in the grocery store. I wish I had the dough to fly you out here and put your touch on my better place. I'd like that. Hugs. wgd

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear your good news. I know you will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debra,

    I love the name of your new business, A better place. Wishing you all the very best with your new venture.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours, happy holidays and best wishes for 2011.
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever name for your new business. I love it! Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! This is such wonderful news! It is so great to be able to do something you really enjoy to make a living, as you have said, we do get used to eating!

    I love the new business name! I wish you well!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin