Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

I would like to take a minute to thank you all for all the love, support, emails, gifts, and prayers during this long year. I have been blessed with wonderful family and friends. That is the greatest gift I could receive this season. I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas! I hope it will be one long remembered and filled with family, love, and laughter.





As requested, some of the decorations:





A special dove ornament, that will be treasured always. Blessing to you dear friend. May the next year be one of health, peace, and love.





1993 Visiting Santa and felt copies of Little hands.

Precious reminders that life flies by when you are not looking.


















Our Childrens' favorite rattles. Now we will be able to carry the tradition on with the arrival of our new Grandson.





































We wish we had one of my husband's baby rattles, but at least we had one of mine survive.
















The hallway tapestries.

















The Living room Chandelier.

























The Breakfast area with the sock snowman that showed up each year from school-a wonderful and treasured gift. Made with little hands and big hearts.




Our Grandmother's Nativity set.

Merry Christmas!!!

15 comments:

  1. Finally!!!!! Some Christmas photos! :) Hello Girl. Very happy to see you got the package and the ornament is in the tree. That makes me feel very happy right now. Wishing you and your family love and health, prosperity and happiness in 2011. Sometimes, when I let this cancer gig get me down, I think about you, I come here and look at all the beautiful things, and I'm so glad to know, somewhere out there, you are there, and I am not alone in this. Much love, much love. wgd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family Debra! May 2011 be filled with lots of love, laughter and joy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks beautiful and so festive!

    I know it has been quite a year for you and your family. You are such a strong person, and an example for all of us to follow. I am honored to call you friend.

    I wish you a wonderful holiday filled with all of the good things that you deserve.

    Take care, Merry Christmas! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beauty, everywhere in your home! I hope every hour with your family will be very meaningful, with lots of good memories being made. Merry Christmas! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORE seeing your wonderful tree and decorations!
    So beautiful and with such attention to detail and natural Debra!
    Thank YOU for your friendship and kindness and love.
    You make our world a nice place to live.

    May this coming year be the very best year of your life so far! So much to look forward to!!

    Love
    your friend,
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  6. M E R R Y

    C H R I S T M A S !

    to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and your family a peaceful Christmas and a new year filled with hope and promise. Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debra,

    I loved seeing your beautiful home at Christmas and how wonderful that you have all the pretty decorations.
    Wishing you and your family the best and happiest Christmas and I hope it is filled with the sweetest of blessings.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the pictures. Beautiful! You have a special gift.

    Wishing you much happiness in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year, Debra to you and your family.
    Best wishes for a wonderful 2011, with much love, joy, hope, good health and all that makes you happy.

    Hugs & many blessings
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Debra,
    I've been thinking of you~
    Hope you are feeling and doing very WELL!!

    Hugs from me!

    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lady, I need a fix, I need a fix of you. Come back :) come back to us. Post something. Anything. miss you. wgd

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Lovely one~~
    I've been thinking of you and D. Are you a Grand Mama yet? Hope and pray ALL is well.
    Love and good thoughts~
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking and praying for you and D and your new addition to the family!

    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is all well lovely one?
    Thinking to you and yours~
    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin