Thursday, October 21, 2010

Caution Grandmother out of Control



The quilt is machine quilted-just the binding remaining. More pillows for Breast Cancer Patients have winged their way from my sewing room to many places across the US.
My energy is up and I look forward to the next creative endeavor.



The little one will not arrive for months, but the excitement is already building.
My sewing room looks like a Kaleidoscope.
The fabric prints, colors, and patterns are just waiting for a turn to become the next design.
I usually create my own patterns, but I could not help but buy a few.



A diaper bag by Mamma Mia. My daughter actually picked out the fabric that is in the photo, but in the green hue.



And....
Is there nothing cuter than little baby things? Tiny shoes and outfits.
The colors and patterns are so adorable I could not resist. Tina Givens book just spoke to me.
Okay it said "Buy me, BUY ME, BUY ME! "


So who was I to say no? Let's see if you could resist


Here are some samples from this wonderful book:


A hat and booties with mice ears and nose.
Come on -how cute is that?- I am going to be a Grandmother.
First project and I was already weak in the knees.





I had the book before we knew it would be a little boy. So glad it had outfits for boys. Cute huh?




And for fun-
A flying pig.-We love just it!




So how did you do? ......

5 comments:

  1. I think you have moved! ------ to FUN city! You are just having too much fun, and I'm so happy for you! Keep up the good work! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra,

    There is something adorably sweet with a new baby the clothing and cute things that they need.
    What an exciting time for all your family.
    Glad that your energy is up and just want to say well done for all the pillows and the quilt.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited to hear of your colorful & Happy and creative energy, Debra. You are a busy Bee, just as your name describes!

    Your grandson will be the luckiest little guy!!

    Thinking good thoughts for you and your family. And giving thanks!

    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a bit of creativity to get the heart pumping! This little boy is going to be spoilt rotten, and why not?!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute!!
    What a lot of fun. I'm glad you're enjoying it all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin