Friday, July 16, 2010

A Birthday Wish

Simple things to honor Christina's birthday at Soul Aperture



Christina you have given us so many thoughtful insights with each blog

Ordinary moments with profound meaning.

You focus the light so they do not go unseen.

Happy birthday Dear Friend.







The Blessings of Simple Moments
Shared with Family




Exploring the road less travelled





Peaceful Mornings





New Beginnings



Reminders that many of life's gifts are free




Happy Birthday Christina!!!!




And Many More...

11 comments:

  1. A Beautiful simple things post, makes me cry. I believe in new beginnings too. Thank you and I know Christina will be touched too read this!
    I admire you greatly.
    Hope this morning is the best!!!
    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post. Lots to think about. Happy Birthday, to Christina. Hope you are feeling better. Connie204

    ReplyDelete
  3. that road less travelled,
    would be travelled quite a bit more
    if i lived near it
    beautiful.

    one love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, would travel that beautiful road, often! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friend,
    this means the world to me, to see you apart of this party.
    a love filled list and words to match.
    gods blessings to you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post. Happy Birthday Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Birthday wish! Happy Birthday Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A charming and delightful post. Best wishes for your special day Christine. Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debra,
    Just wanted to thank you again for all of my surprises! I forgot to say YIPEE about the MOP buttons the book and journal, but I'm wowed by my glass case. So creative, inventive delightful~
    Thank you!
    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Debra,
    Stopping by to say hi!
    Thinking of you~~~~~

    xox
    C

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin