Monday, September 14, 2009

A journey of thousand stitches.

-A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao-tsu



I am starting a new project. I hope you will join me. It is a little adventurous, but magical.
We may find dragons, fairies, castles, unicorns, crowns, and castles along the way. I have had this idea for a few years and it is finally on the schedule. Something to occupy me during the long winter months. ( Sounds romantic doesn't) Here is the hint

The first block of several. Daunting and exciting. Our first adventure-hunting for a dragon.


Take care,
Debra

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do next. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fascinated to see where this journey leads. Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got my attention! I can't wait to see....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait! Sound like my kind of adventure!
    Hope you are well!

    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin