Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I won!!!!!!

I can't believe it. I never win anything. I received an email this morning that I won a quilting template or ruler from the C&T publishing blog. Simplicity sponsored the items given away. You will find the link to their site on the C&T blog. If you have never visited the C& T blog, you will be surprised. They have wonderful news on the industry, new authors, and very creative people writing about their experiences with their art.
Hopefully this will kick start my own creative juices. Woooo Hooo!
Thank you C&T Publishing

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Winning is so much fun, and it's sure to get you going creatively!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! It pays to sign up for giveaways. Delighted that you have won. Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! It's so fun to win something, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Debra! Isn't blogging grand?
    You mentioned you may one day be moving south, where would that be, do you know?
    Have a great weekend!

    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, congratulations! I entered that one too!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin