Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

It is very hard to take one day to thank your parents for all they have given you . To put your feelings into words no less. Dad I hope you know I love you very much even though we live so far apart and can not be together today.
Your quite strength and talks have helped to guide me through murky waters at times. I still enjoy our many conversations, although we have not solved the world's problems yet, they are always lively. I thank you for allowing me to be a Tomboy who loved dresses. Thank goodness I knew enough not to wear one when riding motor-cross cycles and throwing softballs.
(But my hair was always perfect- ha ha) Quite a change from a desert rat to a lady.
I have learned to be generous by your deeds, compassionate by your caring, and a better listener because of your quite reserve. I have learned to do the best with what I have because that is what you always do. I may not have inherited your coloring, but I am happy with your love of books and coffee. (By the way I have a new coffee pot just in time for your visit.)
For all you have done for me, I wish you a very Happy Father's Day.
Dad I Love you with all my heart.




Wishing everyone a very Happy Father's Day.

Until next time...





2 comments:

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin