Saturday, June 6, 2009

Decisions, Decisions


I am down to the final section of the last crazy quilt block for my children. It is hard to believe this is the last little corner of the 3 blocks. I added some buttons I found in an Edinburgh shop for memories of our trip. Now I have to add the final piece of embroidery.










I went out to the garden for inspiration. I found I was not alone.








Perhaps a bird for the corner?








This would be an interesting flower.








Or this one?






Or a sculpture? Probably not with the horizontal space on the block.





I guess you will have to check back for the outcome of this decision.

In the meantime, don't forget about the Sewn blog party giveaway. It is the final weekend.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I wonder what will come to mind. What an incredible journet it has been to follow this beautiful project. Tell me Debra, what are the blue flowers? Are the pink ones aquilegias (sp)?...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny seeing aqualegeas at this time of year, well for me anyway! They are such pretty flowers and one of my favourites.

    I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin