Thursday, May 21, 2009

Along the Garden Path




We have had a stretch of warm days. The Spring blooms are finally appearing. I needed the solitude and the time in the garden. When we built this garden 4 years ago, my son and I added our favorite saying to the garden path. Using a stencil and a roto zip tool with a diamond tip we carved the words in to the blue stone path. It has become a little over grown so I worked to clear it. Follow me through the garden.






































































































































The words are worn from our footfalls. I guess I need to carve the words a little deeper into the stone... And into my life. A daily reminder.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful reminder.

    It must be lovely to be in your garden again after such a long winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra, your garden is wonderful! And the words are so true, thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin