Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fat quarter fabric Swap

I participated in a Fat Quarter swap with many others. These are the lovely fabrics I received.
I love them all. Each are perfect for projects I have planned. To Erin, Heather, Christine,and Cheryl, I thank each of you for your wonderful choices.
I would like to share the blogs of my fabric swap partners that have them.
The Stitchin' Chicken: www.thestitchinchicken.com esty: pieceworks.etsy.com
Wine Maker's Sister: www.winemakersister.blogspot.com esty:winemakersister.etsy.com
www.valleygirlhasbabygoescrunchy.blogspot.com esty: sounds like it is on the way.
Hope you will stop by their sites. I have certainly enjoyed this wonderful meeting of other women who love to sew and create.

2 comments:

  1. They are quite a good deal of fun and I have enjoyed those that I have participated in. I like it that you discover what other people are making and how creative they all are. Thanks for the links to interesting sites and your lovely remarks about my darling birds.

    Happy Stitching...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've ended up with quite an interesting mix. I still think the doggies are cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin