Sunday, February 1, 2009

Exciting News!


Just wanted to let all of you know that my wonderful Brother is helping me revamp this blog. He is truly the genius in the family. I have to fake it. I have been trying to figure out what I wanted. That was the hard part. Like a kid in the candy store. Oh well- glad I have my brother keeping me in check. Hopefully someday soon when you check the blog it will have a new look.
Don't you just love the sign? We took a picture of it on our visit to Edinburgh castle. It was right on the street below the castle. I am sure they never would have imagined what the city would look like in the current day. Can you imagine an invading army coming across the sign?
I had to chuckle.
Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. *giggle* It makes me think of those tea towels that say 'keep calm and carry on'.

    Looking forward to the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Chuckle* that's not bad. Can't wait to see the revamped blog.

    Cheers...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet friend,

    We wanted to e-mail you...but we couldn't find your e-mail on your site. Can you e-mail us at ask@kariandkijsa.com so we can talk to you about featuring your blog on our upcoming decorating channel!

    Thank you so much and have a blessed day!

    smiles, kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin