Monday, November 24, 2008

Stained Glass Pendants for Christmas decorations.

I have been playing with some pieces of Stained glass and prisms. I worked on my 3rd piece of stained glass and created a panel. (my first was star for the Christmas tree and 2nd was a night light) Here is my 3rd.








I usually hang just Christmas ornaments from the chandelier, but this year I made 15 pendants of different sizes. Here are a few examples:

I will begin the day after Thanksgiving decorating for Christmas and hope to show you the result. Christmas is my favorite time of year.

Until next time... Happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. Christmas is the best!

    I love the ornaments, such a great idea and they'd look wonderful with the light catching the different coloured glass.

    Enjoy Thanksgiving! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pendants are charming! I am so excited about Christmas. We will put up the tree and decorations on the first weekend in December.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Cheers,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stained glass is so pretty. I bet it looks gorgeous with the sun coming through it. And what a neat idea for the pendants. I've never tried working with glass, but it sure intrigues me.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin