Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wedding Favor Boxes


The "wedding factory" is still in high production mode. The favor boxes are finally done. WWWOOOOOHOOOOO! All 200.
They began as a flat piece of card stock paper. I cut out 10 a night for many many nights. Then they are glued together. I prefer adding a ribbon to close the top. (This is something I came up with to keep the lid shut) You need to punch a hole in the front of the box and another one in the lid. Fold your ribbon in half and create a loop on the other end. Put the looped end through the hole in the top and then through the front of your box. Tuck the ribbon's other two ends through the loop and pull tight. I added a pearl sticker to the front of each.
Inside the box are two silver hearts and a vellum thank you that was created on the computer using a label program.

On to the memory scrolls and programs....

Yes the hairdresser is on speed dial to cover the gray!

Until next time...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. these boxes are too cute!!
    We are celebrating our one year anniversary and wanted to thank you for being a special part of the past year!

    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,

    You are amazing. I know... I keep telling you that! But it is true!

    I really appreciate your work, and enjoy your blog.

    I look forward to seeing the next instalment.

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Alice said!

    Man, I didn't do half these things for my wedding! This one's going to be VERY special. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin