Monday, September 8, 2008

Bridal Shower Buffet




We had a weekend of Bridal Showers. It was so much fun. First shower was given by friends of her soon to be Mother-in-Law . Then Sunday afternoon was given by our side and the Bridal party. I practiced with the buffet decorations in my home using the lifts and levels. The shower will be at the maid of honor's home, but I will be setting up the buffet. I thought I would share the results.
The bird theme really came together.
Until next time...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Love your background;) I've been blogging for a couple monthes and still can't figure out exactly how to change all the "looks" of my blog. Sounds like your showers will be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful presentation! Looks very Victorian. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks just stunning! I love that brown and blue toile you used. It perfect!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin