Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wedding Memory Basket.

First of all, thank you for the kind notes regarding our beloved Deacon. It was a shock and I just needed some time. The creative spirit was just not with me for a while. Who would have thought the stress of trying to create a wedding in 3 months and sending a child to college would have been a blessing in disguise. From stress to therapy. God certainly works in mysterious ways.

I am on the hunt today for embroidery thread in the deep burgundy color. I am hoping to match the color, if not, I will have to find a complimentary color. Given more time, I would have embroidered the names and date by hand. In this instance with the number of projects and the small amount of time, the embroider machine will be a saving grace with the names and dates. The time intensive hand embroidery will have to wait for another heirloom. A Grandchild perhaps. Okay I am getting to far a field.

In the next few days the wedding basket will come together. Currently the house still looks like a wedding factory assembly line with bits and pieces, but it will all be worth it in the end.




Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll be forgiven for using the machine! They'll still be an heirloom too.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin